Here you go anon! 😀 One big happy family.
I think Erik would be indifferent to the holiday since he’s not American but the kids and Charles would be excited about it and he’d cave in at the end.
I got back into x-men and forgot how much I missed this family
SMOL LITTLEST MAGNET
I stand by the assertion this looks like an old family photo of a divorced couple in a lifetime movie about competitive skiing
ok but it is
I’ve posted and re-posted a Polaris soundtrack I put together previously. This time, I feel like pulling out the portions of it that involve other characters.
- This one’s heavily inspired by Iceman’s sexual orientation and light shed on it in recent years, and how Lorna relates to it.
- The lyrics at the end are the key reason behind this pick.
- Setting: Polaris living the “civilian” life with Havok after leaving the X-Men. My POV for this pick is… not a nice one.
was in an emotionally vulnerable state. The wedding was a bright spot
after so much bad… then Havok took it away from her at the worst
possible moment. This being Lorna’s response to being screwed with after
all she’s been through.
- Pietro’s view of Lorna, inspired entirely by All-New X-Factor #13.
- Technically more of a Quicksilver song, from Lorna’s POV.
this from another fan here on Tumblr (name I forget) who suggested this
for Gifted version Lorna. In this case, I think it would be an
excellent song for Lorna in a theoretical event where she’s like Jean
during Phoenix Saga or Scarlet Witch during House of M. Magneto, Xavier,
the X-Men in general have a history of taking her for granted and not
caring about what happens to her for various reasons (especially in the
Claremont era). Here’s Lorna questioning their “morality” and how easy
they seem to find disregarding her feelings and experiences while
exploiting her for their own interests.
I was watching Bob’s Burgers and this just kind of happened…