The Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon will be taken off Netflix on October 4th.
Naturally, this is happening right as Marvel’s promoting the Inhumans to replace X-Men on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. This comes after having already worked to slowly tear down the X-Men by
- taking them off merchandise
- not making games or cartoons with them
- cutting down the number of X-Men comics
- forcing retcons on characters like Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to split them from the X-Men, and
- setting up every Marvel-wide event since 2009 to strip the X-Men of elements and give them to Avengers and Inhumans.
Anyway, see it while you can, especially if you’re a Polaris fan. It was the only cartoon that really gave Lorna a chance.